How Fast Can You Gain Mass and Size?
ACCELERATED POWER FACTOR WORKOUT
From the beginning of our work in 1992 we always worked to find the most efficient way possible to train. Fewer exercises, fewer sets, fewer training days per month, etc. But always while making objective measurements to ensure progress was made.
That’s been my market. Efficient training, which tends to be attractive to older trainees (like me) who are more conscious of energy expenditure, and general wear and tear.
That’s fine. It’s been wonderful doing that.
But recently we were a bit surprised when subscribers taking our survey overwhelming voted for a more frequent, accelerated program.
Once you understand the graphic at the top of this page, it’s a fairly easy mathematical problem to find point #2 on any person’s spectrum of recovery. (We set our algorithm to score a ‘Pass’ when your power output any three of six exercises improved.)
The Accelerated Power Factor program works like this:
- it’s the Power Factor Mass Gain Workout that has already proven itself to be the single most productive workout I’ve been able to engineer after 25 years of trying (You’ll receive the pdf ebook.)
- the workouts will start with only 48 hours of rest between them
- there are six heavy exercises in the program
- provided three or more exercises improve, the same 48 hours of rest will remain
- of course, that can’t last too long and when fewer than three exercises improve, an additional 24 hours will be added to recovery
- the art and science involves finding the weight and rep ratio that delivers each individual’s maximum power output and that engineers fresh goals that are within the range of his known data points (There is no universal template. Tom, Dick, and Hazel each have a different time, weight, rep ratio to squeeze the maximum power output from their triceps. And that combination changes after every productive workout!)
- the whole program is data-driven from the actual power output each individual generates and reports for every exercise of every workout
- this requires hundreds of complex calculation over 30 days of training, so it has to operate through our Engineered Strength Gym
The Engineered Strength Gym Tracks Your Progress
Objective numbers mean you see your progress in black and white. The numbers do not lie – either you are stronger than your last workout, or you are not.
Just do your workout – then tell us your numbers. We’ll take it from there and do all the calculations of of your Alpha & Beta Strength, your Volumetric Intensity, and your personal rates of progress and recovery. Then we’ll send your new goals and the earliest date of you could hit those goals – all based on YOUR personal performance.
You’ll receive an analysis of every Power Factor MASS GAIN Workout you perform.
Your power output for each individual exercises is charted.
Your new goals and your next workout date are all calculated based on your individual rate of progress and recovery.
You’ll also receive this personal summary at the end of your 10 workouts.
This Workout is Intelligent
Why? Because numbers don’t lie. You’ll see your performance in black and white after you send us your data. Either you improved, or you did not. There’s no hype or muddled thinking. Science and math replace empty, macho talk.
This workout program is a true bargain. I guarantee you wonâ€™t find a nutritional supplement that could stimulate this much muscle growth.
You owe it to yourself to use this workout. It costs less than a month of supplements and it can be delivering objective results starting with your next workout. Really!
You’ll also immediately receive the MASS GAIN Study PDF ebook packed with info detailing the results of parts 1 & 2 of our study.
30 Days of Accelerated Power Factor MASS GAIN Workouts – you just lift the weights, we’ll do all the analysis, goal setting, and personal recovery calculations.
(Data reporting now mobile-friendly.)
Train with your brain,