UPDATED: July, 2018: I’ve been training people with this workout for about 2 years now – and they are getting some of the best results I’ve ever seen. This is proving to be a real winner!
Â Â Â Â Actual Results From People Just Like You
Over a period of nearly two years we ran some studies to measure a few things. We wanted to know how much mass and size people could gain by performing brief, infrequent workouts.
This informal study is very easy to understand. Every participant did exactly the same exercises. They were divided into seven groups who performed:
- timed sets of 30 seconds using strongest range partial reps (Power Factor principles)
- timed sets of 60 seconds using strongest range partial reps
- timed sets of 90 seconds using strongest range partial reps
- timed sets of 180 seconds using strongest range partial reps
- timed sets of 30 seconds using full range reps (Conventional training)
- Static Contraction 5-second holds x 1 in the strongest range
- Static Contraction 5-second holds x 3 in the strongest range
All trainees were required to perform at least 8 workouts over at least 60 days. Some took longer than 60 days but everyone did at least 8 workouts and never more than 10.
So what happened to these guys whose median age was about 50?
They made some very impressive gains. Every group displayed very significant strength, mass and size gains. One group really stood out. (see below)